Transport of the deceased from Austria by our company is always a service that is reliable and worked out to the smallest detail. In addition, the close proximity of our headquarters to the German border reduces the time it takes to bring a loved one home. Recently, our employees most often go to Vienna, Linz, Graz or Innsbruck.
Formal conditions for the transport of deceased from Austria to Poland
In order to transport the body of a deceased person to our country, a set of documents must be submitted:
- Birth and marriage certificates from the Registry Office (if you do not have a copy);
- A burial permit issued by the district governor or mayor;
- A copy of the death certificate;
- Medical certificate on the cause of death containing information that the person did not die of an infectious disease
- Certificate for bringing the body or ashes (remains) into the country issued by the Consul
In addition, in the case of:
- permit for transportation of deceased (Leichenpass)
- Cremation certificate (Einäscherungsbescheinigung)
Body transportation procedure from Austria to Poland
- Prepare basic information about the deceased person, such as name, surname, address, marital status, time and place of death;
- Check whether you or someone in the immediate family has access to the deceased person's documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate of the spouse, court judgment confirming divorce (if any);
- Contact us by phone at +48 608-135-247;
- Send us by e-mail (scan or photo) a set of necessary documents, which we will discuss in detail during the telephone conversation
- Accept the sent cost estimate and send by e-mail (scan or photo) the signed contract along with the agreed scope of our services and price;
- Wait for the implementation of the service (we will keep you informed of any action we take)
- After the transport service is completed, we will prepare the necessary documents enabling authorized persons to collect the funeral allowance from ZUS or KRUS (fixed amount: PLN 4,000)
How does the transport of deceased look like?
We are a trustworthy and reliable company, so at every step we try to clearly and transparently present to our customers the scope of our services. We are not afraid of any questions and are open to address any of your concerns. We approach each case individually, full of empathy and understanding for the family that has just lost a loved one.
- After accepting and signing the contract and sending scans of the necessary documents, our employee leaves for the place where the body of the deceased person is located and collects the original documents from the nearby offices to continue the procedure of bringing the corpse from abroad.
- Next, our employee goes to the previously indicated place (usually a morgue) to collect the body and ensure that it is properly prepared for the journey.
- Upon your request, we take a photo of the body so that you can be sure that the coffin contains the designated person. (The service is free of charge, you receive the photos on the SIM card)
- Before leaving the country, the Employee dealing with your case performs consular clearance at the Consulate appropriate for the place of residence of the deceased person.
- Prior to the scheduled departure, the Family is informed (by email or telephone) of the exact route selected and the scheduled time of arrival at the designated location within our country.
Transporting a body from Austria to Poland is a cost from 6,900 to 9,900 PLN.For an accurate quote, please call us at +48 608-135-247